Coconut Ice Ice baby
Add cold whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a big bowl. Use a hand blender and whip the cream until it has doubled in volume and has stiff peaks
- In another bowl, add coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, coconut extract and mix everything really well
- Add a couple of scoops of cream and fold into the coconut milk, condensed milk mixture – this step will aerate the mixture
Pour the coconut milk mixture to whipped cream in two separate batches. Make sure to fold gradually to retain as much air as possible with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in to a rectangular shallow container and place a piece of cling wrap or baking paper on the surface and press gently.
- Remove the wrap and enjoy the coconut goodness!
- 2 cups of Coco House Coconut cream (cold)
- 1.5 cups of heavy cream (cold)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 can of condensed milk (cold)
- 1/2 cup dried coconut flakes